Side Note: I often add a smaller square scarf as an accessory to my purse (clearly I love accessories).
Here is what I call the Criss Cross. For this one you will need a long scarf. It can be thick or thin.
For this look I selected the light aqua scarf on the left
- You are going to first do what I call the swoop (Click here for video)
- Hold on to the scarf as far to each end as you can
- Then put it behind your head (now you have it hanging both ends hanging down your front)
- Pull one end down (now you should still have both ends hanging down your front but one is longer than the other)
- Take the longer end and wrap it around your neck, so both ends are hanging in front
- Adjust as needed
Let me know if you would like to see more easy ways to wear a scarf, or which scarfs I will be wearing this spring and summer.