For Thanksgiving the "Turkey" fold or if turned around the "Fan" fold
It is easy but it does seem to impress people.
Set it on the plate and you are done.
- Fold in half the long way so the short end is closest to you and the fold in on your right.
- Fold up and down about 1 inch at a time until you about 2-3 inches from the top
- Fold in half
- Tuck in the top to form a triangle
- Turn it so the bottom of the fold and the triangle are touching the table
- Spread out and you are done
- Of course you can use an iron to make the folds more crisp, but it is not needed
Happy Holidays to you!